Rooney's Great Goal
Moved from my other blog
Published on: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2008
The one player, I can say for sure, has improved a lot for this season is Wayne Rooney. He is one of the modern day attacking player who plays for his team. One can see they way he defends and runs for the team. But his main talent for which he is wanted is scoring goals. He is doing that more often lately.
Yesterday, I saw his 3rd goal against Belarus. Absolutely Brilliant. I would like to see more of such goals in Red shirt as well.
Published on: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2008
The one player, I can say for sure, has improved a lot for this season is Wayne Rooney. He is one of the modern day attacking player who plays for his team. One can see they way he defends and runs for the team. But his main talent for which he is wanted is scoring goals. He is doing that more often lately.
Yesterday, I saw his 3rd goal against Belarus. Absolutely Brilliant. I would like to see more of such goals in Red shirt as well.
Labels: Rooney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home